Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The End

Yesterday, I arrived back in Kerrville, TX for the winter safe and sound. This sadly brings our summer travels and this blog to an end. It certainly was a priceless trip of a lifetime for me. I managed to put 12,000 miles on my rig, seeing states and sights that I’ve never seen before. Thanks for following along with me :) Here's our updated map of the additional states visited now :)



I’m staying at the same park as my friend Karen this year and she spoiled me already with a home cooked pork roast meal :) My favorite and it was so good! Thank you Karen.

It’s time to get back to work now and make some more diesel dollars ;) Next summer, we’ll do the East coast!

3 comments:

  1. Time to rest, We sure have enjoyed following along with you on your travels.

    Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved riding along with you. Sorry it had to come to an end, but you had a great time. Bet you have already started planning for next year. Glad you are home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon! I can't believe I just discovered you have a blog. Now I'll have to start at the beginning and read forward to see what you have been up to this summer. Looks like we were both in Yellowstone and Cody this summer, but at different times. Hope we meet up some day. We are now "at the end" too...parked on our lot in Florida for the rest of the winter. Next summer will probably finding us moving up the east coast into New England. Have a great winter!

    Margie
    aka Ms"B"Haven

    ReplyDelete