Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pristine Crater Lake

Yesterday, I arrived in Sutherlin, OR. Here was my welcoming committee at my site ;)

A doe and her two precious fawns :) Sorry about the clarity. I took several photos out my back rig window and they each took turns moving.



This is the first Jack Rabbit I've ever seen. I had to look it up ;)



Today, I headed off for Crater Lake. It was another gorgeous day with beautiful scooter roads :) Oregon is such a beautiful state. It is just plush with pines. I would have been completely content just with this scenery alone.



But it gets better. Along the way I passed Diamond Lake.



It’s amazing how much snow is still here for the middle of July.



And yes, it was cold at the top of the rim of Crater Lake. But it was so worth it. I couldn’t believe my eyes at how blue the water was!













And I still couldn’t get over that perfect blue water, so I took a shot just of that! lol My photos just don’t do it justice. Incredible.



Next stop, Baker City for a little Oregon Trail history.

No comments:

Post a Comment